The following paperwork must be completed and submitted to Excelsior Preparatory School. Parents are responsible for copying and retaining a copy for their personal records:
- New Student Registration Form
- Early Re-Enrollment Application Form
- Additional Forms
The forms may be delivered to school in person or faxed to 1-888-924-1197
ENROLLED AND NEW STUDENT TUITION PAYMENTS
Payments may be made via your Sycamore login:
GUEST TUITION PAY ONLINE VIA PAYPAL
Enter student's name in field below then click button to pay.
- An assessment will be scheduled for the student applying for admission.
- A letter of acceptance or denial should be received before proceeding to step three.
The acceptance letter usually takes approximately two weeks to be mailed out to applicants' families. In cases where a student is accepted but an opening is not available, the applicant will be placed on a waiting list, and the family will be informed. Acceptance is based on application, recommendations, and academic transcripts.
The following items must be attached and included with the items listed above:
Academic transcripts (grades kindergarten through grade 8)
- Updated Certificate of Immunization
- Updated Student Health Examination Record
- Payment of applicable fees.
Parents will receive the following items to help them become oriented with the school as well as assist them with preparing their child/ren for a successful academic year.
- an academic calendar
- a school supply list
- a lunch menu form
- a uniform list and sale dates
- a required reading list
- a student/parent handbook.
- an invitation to an official orientation meeting
Please allow two weeks for an acceptance letter to be mailed. For sooner response call (954) 721-3471